Sainsbury HVAC Mechanical Services specialise in the design, construction, commission, maintenance and service of heating, ventilating, air-conditioning and refrigeration systems.
A reputation for quality and strong track record completing highly complex and diverse multi-million dollar projects has cemented Sainsbury as the preferred mechanical services contractor for many public and private sector clients.
Once your purchase order has been submitted, Sainsbury begins workshop drawings, engineering the works, and liaising with all subcontractors.
A fully detailed works program, showing all relevant components of the contract, is submitted to you. This program includes:
- Submission of technical data for approval & order of all equipment
- Design shop drawings and site measure
- Decommission, isolation, removal or disposal of existing cooled chillers, pumps, cooling towers or redundant pipework.
- Installation of new water cooled chillers, cooling towers, pipework, water pumpers, BMS controller and other hardware.
- Commissioning and OMM’s
Quality and Safety
Our team has proven time and again why we have a reputation in the mechanical services industry for delivering quality products and service. Our quality systems ensure:
- Customer requirements are achieved
- Products and services are provided in the most cost effective manner
- Improvement opportunities are identified and implemented
Our WHS/OHS&R management plan provides safe working conditions and practices for all employees and stakeholders. Compliant with ACT WHS Codes, our safety framework is built around the following processes: